If you need help or support to stay protected from the COVID-19 coronavirus, or if you would like to volunteer to help others, here are some places to turn:
- Community group contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / 07933 671101
- Link councillor: Cllr Mike Davey
- Cambridge City Council community support
- Cambridgeshire County Council support hub
- Nextdoor (community discussion forum – register for South Petersfield)
- WhatsApp groups
If you can offer financial help, please donate to the Cambridgeshire Community CoronaVirus Fund.
Please support local shops, cafés and restaurants (many of which are offering delivery and take-away services).
For guidance on what you can and should do during the lock-down, see: